- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 02/12/2010
- Puppet (Reporter, 06/17/2008)
Reported issues: 4
- 03:59 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #3053: Puppet_Star.png mentions xmlrpc
- This looks a lot like the work of Omnigraffle.
- 10:53 pm Facter Feature #2847 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): mountpoint fact
- I have integrated the proposal (read /etc/mtab) in a new version of the plugin, attached.
- 09:37 pm Facter Feature #2847 (Code Insufficient): mountpoint fact
- I have implemented, based on work by the Debian's Sysadmin team, a fact that allows listing of the mountpoints (and a...
- 11:58 pm Facter Feature #2132 (Closed): support for named interface aliases under linux
- Linux supports naming interface aliases. Example here:...
- 12:26 am Puppet Feature #1014: Services should support 'reload' in addition to 'restart'
- I agree with Luke that making "has" more generic would definitly help here. However, we have yet to resolve the `relo...
- 12:21 am Puppet Bug #1353: Red Hat service provider should be enhanced to support both reload and restart
- NoteÂ thatÂ thisÂ isÂ relatedÂ toÂ issueÂ #1014.
- 11:39 pm Puppet Bug #1799 (Rejected): Sshkey exported resource with wrong hostname
- So the issue was in the module I'm using. It was doing this:...
- 10:25 pm Puppet Bug #1799 (Rejected): Sshkey exported resource with wrong hostname
- It seems there was a regression at some point on 0.24.5 or before that broke the sshkey exported resources. I'm using...
- 01:06 am Puppet Feature #174: [PATCH] A native authorized_key type is available
- Oh, and if I might add, the ssh_authorized_keys type should at least set proper permissions when you set the @user@ p...
- 01:00 am Puppet Feature #174: [PATCH] A native authorized_key type is available
- For those that want to try this out and that are not tracking puppet through git directly, it's fairly simple, provid...
Also available in: Atom