The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 08/12/2011
- Last connection: 10/11/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 07:15 am Puppet Bug #8974: class variable access from toplevel warnings in bsd service
- This was Ruby 1.9.2. Remember that 1.9.2 uses /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.9.1. This was noted in the release announcement...
- 08:56 am Puppet Bug #8973 (Rejected): puppet apply not returning usable exit code.
- Can no longer reproduce.
- 01:16 pm Puppet Bug #8974 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): class variable access from toplevel warnings in bsd s...
- Running puppet 2.7.1 on:
* RHEL 5.6
I get these warnings:...
- 01:14 pm Puppet Bug #8973 (Rejected): puppet apply not returning usable exit code.
- Puppet apply is never returning a usable exit code. This is partly because of warnings which appear to be treated as...
Also available in: Atom