The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 09/28/2011
- Last connection: 07/14/2015
Reported issues: 3
- 09:17 am Puppet Feature #7788: Puppet should allow rubygems to deliver new functionality
- For example, I struggled to install hiera, gem delivery would be nice. No bother anymore with synchonization of the c...
- 05:18 am MCollective Feature #12704 (Duplicate): Get the raw message for debugging when there is a marshal file format...
- When using the mco CLI, it could be useful to get the 'raw' response message from the broker when you have an error i...
- 02:31 pm MCollective Bug #11822 (Closed): Improved doc on Application Plugin
- More consistent with the tutorial on writing agents and very minor typo fix.
Patch in attachment.
Tested with a...
- 08:49 am MCollective Feature #11752 (Closed): Improved doc on MCollective more complex agents
It took time for me to understand :
Also available in: Atom