The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 10/18/2011
- Last connection: 09/30/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 08:33 am Puppet Bug #8750: puppetmaster needs restart to pick up on changes in types/providers in modules
- Patrick Ringl wrote:
> Any news regarding this one? 2.7.14 is still affected!
so as puppet 3.0.0.
- 02:19 am Puppet Bug #3910: Server is not authoritative over client environment when specified in an ENC
- Patrick Carlisle wrote:
> Jerome, that is definitely a bug. I am tracking it in #16275.
Thanks you very much !
- 09:45 am Puppet Bug #3910: Server is not authoritative over client environment when specified in an ENC
just a question:
In the case the environment set in the client is different from the environment returned fr...
- 12:14 am Puppet Feature #11900: Dynamic environment interpolation in puppet master configuration
- eric sorenson wrote:
> An update:
> it turns out that $environment can be a slash-separated directory structur...
- 05:59 am Puppet Feature #15835 (Closed): Allow environment to match not only purely alphanumeric but alphanumeric...
- buggy issue
- 05:48 am Puppet Feature #15835 (Closed): Allow environment to match not only purely alphanumeric but alphanumeric...
- Environment is supposed to be purely alphanumeric
It could be great to change the regex (/^\w+$/) to /^\w[\w-_]*$/...
- 06:59 am Puppet Bug #15608: Puppet agents do not appear to work properly on Centos 6.3
- We have the same problem.
downgrading glibc works.
There's also 2 different other options which work for us:
- 03:09 am Puppet Feature #10789: Adding the "keys" keyword to extract keys from a Hash
- Nigel Kersten wrote:
> Jerome, have you looked at the stdlib module? If you put it in your modulepath, you get a lot...
- 08:31 am Puppet Feature #10789 (Closed): Adding the "keys" keyword to extract keys from a Hash
we are using an custom ERB to fetch our configurations. We use Hashes a lot and we didn't find a way to extrac...
- 06:57 am Puppet Bug #3910: Server is not authoritative over client environment when specified in an ENC
- Hi there,
we are using puppet on a very large number of nodes and we are facing the exact same problem. This is re...
Also available in: Atom