The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 12/08/2011
- Last connection: 06/20/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 07:16 am Puppet Bug #21370 (Ready for Documentation): Variable evalution in template changed from Puppet 3.0.2 to...
- I used the parameter name "$file" in one define. Within the define, a template is rendered via file/content. Within t...
- 05:21 am Puppet Bug #17278: Double entry when using nagios_host
- Just for reference: This commit fixes the problem: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/commit/a48b2fb
- 01:59 am Puppet Bug #14560: package/apt provider needs to allow holding and ensuring a particular version at the ...
- I'd really love to see this fixed. 2 more use-cases, why it would be good to fix this
a) As this is a issue with t...
- 07:47 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #17106: ip6tables provider is still calling the iptables and iptables-save commands
- I also see this problem on Puppet 3.0.2. But the pull request (https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-firewall/pull...
- 04:33 am Puppet Bug #17278: Double entry when using nagios_host
- This also happens to me with Puppet 3.0.2.
- 06:38 am MCollective Bug #16990 (Closed): Debian source package for 2.2.0 broken - Size differs
- Source packages for 2.2.1 are ok. I can no longer see the problem. Cool!
I will close the ticket (hope this is accor...
- 02:42 am MCollective Bug #16990 (Closed): Debian source package for 2.2.0 broken - Size differs
- I am unable to "apt-get source mcollective" on a Ubuntu 12.04. It complains about the file size. You can work around ...
- 09:45 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #14463 (Merged - Pending Release): hiera+puppetlabs-firewall: Type issue: dport: can't conver...
- Puppet-firewall throws an error, when using variables from hiera. There seems to be a type problem.
Please have a lo...
- 06:55 am MCollective Plugins Feature #11934: Support all yum clean modes
- Works like a charm.
I tested on Scientific Linux 6.1 with MCollective 1.2.2 and Ruby 1.8.7.
- 04:36 am MCollective Plugins Feature #11934: Support all yum clean modes
- Signed. Sorry, I did not understand this CLA thing in the first place ;-)
Also available in: Atom