The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 09/03/2008
- Last connection: 10/15/2012
Reported issues: 48
- 12:09 pm MCollective Feature #9383 (Re-opened): Create an mcollective-client gem
- 01:03 pm Openstack Feature #8388 (Closed): Add Puppetmaster to Vagrant project.
- A Puppetmaster is required for multinode Nova installs. We will be using Nova.
- 12:49 pm Openstack Feature #8387 (Closed): Port testing infrastructure to EC2 or VMware
- Vagrant is somewhat problematic because of the nature of the virtualbox networking.
- 12:44 pm Openstack Bug #8386 (Rejected): HTTP location on main site for the website.
- We need a place to published the Vagrant Boxes associated with the project.
- 10:53 am Openstack Bug #8382 (Unreviewed): Cross host configuration should use MCollective to determine the live sta...
- * We don't get expiration and time out from stored configs. MCollective has a registration service that can determine...
- 10:32 am Openstack Bug #8379: Should better support cross node dependencies
- Dan Bode's project addresses -
- 10:16 am Openstack Bug #8379 (Unreviewed): Should better support cross node dependencies
- Openstack is a single application composed of multiple services that require information about each other.
- 04:36 pm Puppet Enterprise (Public) Feature #7896: Does not support setting the image size.
- I have code in a branch that fixes the tests and addresses the issues that Randall brought up. I'll review that and s...
- 12:52 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Feature #7896: Does not support setting the image size.
- Here is my feature branch.
- 12:28 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Feature #7896 (Closed): Does not support setting the image size.
- This limits Cloud-Pack to being able to provision only t1.micro sized ec2 instances.
Also available in: Atom