The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 01/12/2012
- Last connection: 06/13/2012
Reported issues: 4
- 02:10 pm Puppet Bug #15571 (Duplicate): Nagios_* resource types should accept owner, group, and mode parameters
- All, this is a fairly low priority feature request, but I think that it would be nice if the nagios_ line of resource...
- 12:12 pm Puppet Bug #15471: last_run_summary.yaml is only readable by root
- I came here to make the same request. I am using a similar looking check_puppet script for nagios, and I am running i...
- 03:00 pm PuppetDB Feature #15020: Support for Oracle backend
- This would allow users to leverage their existing infrastructure and skill sets to optimally manage puppetdb. For ins...
- 02:59 pm PuppetDB Feature #15020 (Accepted): Support for Oracle backend
- It would be nice if puppetdb supported additional DB backends, such as Oracle.
- 12:35 pm Puppet Bug #12117: puppetmaster opens a new connection to the database on every node run, and fails to c...
- [root@henson ~]# gem list
*** LOCAL GEMS ***
- 12:26 pm Puppet Bug #12117 (Investigating): puppetmaster opens a new connection to the database on every node run...
- I'm not sure if this should be considered a duplicate of Bug #469, as this is with oracle_enhanced as the DB connecto...
- 01:09 pm Puppet Bug #11925 (Investigating): SQL is generated improperly when tied to an Oracle DB
- I have tied a puppetmaster to an Oracle database, and I am attempting to use stored configs.
When running puppet ...
Also available in: Atom