- Registered on: 01/21/2012
- Last connection: 04/02/2013
- Puppet (Reporter, 01/21/2012)
Reported issues: 1
- 11:31 pm Facter Bug #20017: Add virt-what dependency on Debian-based systems
- Pull request is at https://github.com/puppetlabs/facter/pull/418
- 11:27 pm Facter Bug #20017 (Closed): Add virt-what dependency on Debian-based systems
- Issue #8210 introduced detecting the virtualization type with virt-what, which is much more reliable than facter's ow...
- 03:22 pm Puppet Bug #8969: Puppet hangs trying to replace a FIFO
- Can this be solved by treating FIFOs and for instance Sockets specially? As it makes no sense for puppet to manage th...
- 03:17 pm Puppet Bug #8762: Fact JSON serialization should provide a document type
- Could you please provide a link to your commit?
- 03:12 pm Puppet Bug #8778: Equality in Puppet is not commutative
- As of #4291 there is some special code handling `'' == undef` being evaluated to `true`. It's not really clear why it...
- 02:43 pm Puppet Feature #8855: Follow HTTP redirects in appdmg and pkgdmg package providers
- I've tested the patch with a local webserver and current puppet master branch. Works as expected.
- 02:28 pm Puppet Bug #8917 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): `client` is not a configuration option, and --client/...
- I've added a pull request which implements this config option.
- 01:03 pm Puppet Feature #8940: host type should have an optional canonical_hostname parameter
- The problem is that the name parameter of the host type, which is the first hostname written to the hosts file after ...
- 12:27 pm Puppet Bug #9054 (Code Insufficient): selboolean reports error if selinux is not enabled
- 12:26 pm Puppet Bug #9054: selboolean reports error if selinux is not enabled
- Sean, if you make the code available to me, I'll polish it and write the tests. :)
Also available in: Atom