The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 09/30/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 04:50 pm Puppet Bug #12517: Puppet Master IPv6 Only
- Honestly I haven’t touched Puppet in months but it was seen on Redhat, CentOS, and Debian. I had it occurring on all ...
- 11:54 am Puppet Bug #12517: Puppet Master IPv6 Only
- Quick fix I had to use was pass a ipv6.disabled=1 to the kernel through grub and reboot
- 10:13 am Puppet Bug #12517 (Investigating): Puppet Master IPv6 Only
- I'm having a reproducible error, whereby my master listens on 8140 for IPv6 only and my agent is unable to see or com...
Also available in: Atom