The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 12/15/2010
Reported issues: 13
- 04:19 am Puppet Bug #5414: file resource can't be used to monitor file changes recursively
- Nigel Kersten wrote:
> The original bug around the notify was unintended behavior in 0.25.x. If you can describe you...
- 03:51 am Puppet Bug #5414: file resource can't be used to monitor file changes recursively
- Nigel Kersten wrote:
> I can't get this to work in 0.25.5 either.
> Are you positive the example i...
- 01:22 am Puppet Bug #5346: puppetca doc error
- The behavior of puppetca --clean prior to 2.6 was to only remove previously signed certificates for the provided host...
- 05:39 am Puppet Bug #5414 (Accepted): file resource can't be used to monitor file changes recursively
- for a long time i have used puppet to monitor a directory recursively for file changes but since upgrading to 2.6 tha...
- 11:24 pm Puppet Bug #5346 (Closed): puppetca doc error
- the puppetca man page needs updating to include the new --clean behavior of revoking cert.
2.6.3 revokes w/ the --...
- 12:18 am Puppet Feature #4785 (Accepted): compress report submission when http_compression is enabled
- While upgrading to 2.6.1 from 0.25.5 I implemented the http_compression option of remote WAN clients with good result...
- 04:16 am Puppet Bug #4771 (Closed): import of manifests with the same name only happens once
- After upgrading from 0.25.5 to 2.6.1 I found my apache modules class was missing.
Looking at the master debug ou...
- 05:05 am Puppet Feature #3408: Add compression support to puppet client
- Can I get a patch for 0.25.5 to enable client compression support?
- 11:59 pm Puppet Feature #2247: enablerepo and disablerepo for yum type
- Markus Roberts wrote:
> Second, the best idea I came up with would be to have a "repositories" attribute on the Pack...
- 11:20 pm Puppet Feature #3408: Add compression support to puppet client
- I am aware of the lack of support in ruby 1.8, but the benefits of implementing this for users who utilize puppet in ...
Also available in: Atom