- Registered on: 10/21/2008
- Last connection: 02/01/2011
- Puppet (Reporter, 09/16/2009)
Reported issues: 11
- 09:32 am Puppet Bug #3004: zone resource on Solaris tries to change from 'running to running' and fails miserably
- The cause of the problem (from the type's perspective) is that calling self.should() from the ensure parameter return...
- 07:00 pm Puppet Dashboard Feature #3535: Display the status of reports from "noop"/audit runs for compliance purposes.
- Dan Bode wrote:
> it would additionally be useful to differentiate between things that were applied (ie: changes wer...
- 08:26 pm Puppet Refactor #3172 (Closed): puppetrun's "--host" option is cumbersome
- Having to specify each host with "--host <hostname>" is cumbersome and makes puppetrun less flexible than it could be...
- 11:52 pm Puppet Bug #3142 (Closed): Tagmail reporting barfs on call to Time.now.rfc2822()
- After upgrading from 0.24.7 to 0.25.3, I noticed that I was no longer getting tagmail reports. My MTA logs were full ...
- 10:27 am Puppet Bug #3102 (Duplicate): Crontab provider adding extra field on Solaris
- As of 0.25.3, the crontab provider is a bit broken on Solaris.
Here's what it's doing.
Given this test manifest...
- 07:37 pm Puppet Bug #3088: Puppetd fails to stop after receiving SIGTERM
- This problem was caused by changes to agent.rb introduced to fix Issue #2661. See the diff "here":http://projects.red...
- 08:36 pm Puppet Bug #3088 (Closed): Puppetd fails to stop after receiving SIGTERM
- This is a weird issue that I encountered while lab testing 0.25.2.
My setup: ruby 1.8.7p160, puppet 0.25.2, Solari...
- 06:59 pm Puppet Bug #2668: Too many facts: request-URI Too Large
- Brice Figureau wrote:
> What could be done is to maybe gzip the facts before using them as a request parameter.
- 11:29 pm Puppet Bug #2635: "Could not find value for 'hostname'" after puppetd has been running >24 hours.
- Okay, it turns out I was shooting myself in the foot on this one. I had a fact that I wrote six-plus months ago that ...
- 05:47 pm Puppet Bug #2635: "Could not find value for 'hostname'" after puppetd has been running >24 hours.
- Here's that the puppetmaster logs:...
Also available in: Atom