The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Luis Emilio Reyes
- Registered on: 04/12/2012
- Last connection: 11/05/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 08:27 am Puppet Bug #17402: Package Resource Type for Windows processes MSI package even after it is installed
- Confirmed... I updated the package title to match the "DisplayName" value and it is now working as expected. Thank yo...
- 03:26 pm Puppet Bug #17402 (Closed): Package Resource Type for Windows processes MSI package even after it is ins...
- The 'package' resource type for Windows continues to the run windows installer for MSI that puppet already installs. ...
- 09:50 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #13909 (Unreviewed): F5 module: unable to remove existing pool
- Created an F5 pool via puppet catalog, changed ensure attribute for pool and applied catalog, no errors or messages a...
- 09:28 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #13905 (Unreviewed): F5 module: requested pool already exists in partition Common error
- When managing the Common partion on the F5 device, we can initially create the F5 pool and add members to it, however...
Also available in: Atom