The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 04/17/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 08:35 am Puppet Bug #13973: No such file or directory error with ssh_authorized_keys
- Stefan Schulte wrote:
> Puppet will write the `authorized_keys` file as the user you specify with the `user` propert...
- 06:10 pm Puppet Bug #13973: No such file or directory error with ssh_authorized_keys
- Hi there
Some more information. This error seems to change with the folder that I am running the command from.
- 03:04 pm Puppet Bug #13973: No such file or directory error with ssh_authorized_keys
- Hi there
The /opt/puppet/lib directory certainly exists because that is where my manifests reside.
Here is my com...
- 08:37 pm Puppet Bug #13973 (Needs More Information): No such file or directory error with ssh_authorized_keys
- When I try to set authorized keys through the ssh_authorized_key resource type, I get the following error:
Also available in: Atom