The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/01/2012
- Last connection: 07/16/2012
Reported issues: 6
- 07:47 am Openstack Bug #15532 (Closed): RabbitMQ User Permissions
- RabbitMQ loads the correct user permissions the first time a Node is built. On the next puppet run, it doesn't load t...
- 10:02 am Openstack Feature #14257: Support Multiple Nova Networking Modes
- Although you can manually configure the br100 interface, I suggest letting Nova do this by setting the appropriate no...
- 07:58 am Openstack Feature #14257: Support Multiple Nova Networking Modes
- Let Nova manage the br100 interfaces instead of manually configuring (accomplished by setting the flat_network_bridge...
- 08:10 am Openstack Feature #14257: Support Multiple Nova Networking Modes
According to: http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/configuring-flat-dhcp-networking.html...
- 07:04 am Openstack Feature #14257: Support Multiple Nova Networking Modes
- According to: http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/configuring-flat-dhcp-networking.html
- 02:22 pm Openstack Feature #14258: Nova HA Option Support
- Need to make sure we add--multi_host T when creating networks through nova. Here is an example:
- 02:04 pm Openstack Bug #14267 (Merged - Pending Release): NoVNC Support
- Controller Node (running nova-api) should be configured to support NoVNC access to Instances. Run novnc and nova-con...
- 01:29 pm Openstack Feature #14257: Support Multiple Nova Networking Modes
- Dan Bode- which networking parameters are not specific to the mode selected (these will just be regular class paramet...
- 01:26 pm Openstack Feature #14266 (Closed): Horizon Database Coding
- Create the necessary code to implement the Horizon database. Make sure Horizon is the standard naming convention thr...
- 01:20 pm Openstack Feature #14264 (Closed): Horizon Support
- Please include Arvind Somya email@example.com in your Horizon module development. He is very knowledgable and can hel...
Also available in: Atom