The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 01/13/2009
- Last connection: 03/04/2013
Reported issues: 51
- 07:48 am Puppet Bug #17871: Nagios types creating duplicate entries
- I'm havibng this issue too, and it makes for a serious headache cause after a while all those duplicate entries cause...
- 12:47 pm PuppetDB Bug #19476 (Closed): Docs: docs point at directory that doesn't exist in source tarball
- Hi, on the docs page here:
- 11:42 am Puppet Bug #9225: Stored configs db hits integer limit
- just hit this on the param_values table... to be clear, the process here is:
1. Stop puppet on all nodes
2. Modify s...
- 08:34 am PuppetDB Bug #17749 (Closed): puppetdb init script on ubuntu 10.04 reporting status is running when it's not
- Best explained by the following output:...
- 07:46 am Puppet Bug #16103: puppet cert -g fails weirdly if executed with no terminal, such as with Open4.popen
- sure here is the actual shell script I use for generating keys:...
- 07:53 am MCollective Bug #15924: Ambiguous error if client cert on nodes is empty
- sorry, aes_security
- 12:48 pm Puppet Bug #16103 (Needs More Information): puppet cert -g fails weirdly if executed with no terminal, s...
- Hi, I have a script that I use to instantiate new nodes, and I do server-side cert generation so part of the process ...
- 06:24 am MCollective Bug #15924: Ambiguous error if client cert on nodes is empty
- Forgot to say, this is 1.2.1.
- 06:23 am MCollective Bug #15924 (Closed): Ambiguous error if client cert on nodes is empty
- Due to an error in my Puppet config, I was exporting a blank client key for a certain node. So, the pubkey in the ssl...
- 08:26 am Puppet Bug #15741: Ambiguous error message when setting up an invalid requirement in the ruby dsl
- ok so, after hacking on this code i realized a couple things:
1. The problem resource (being created with create_r...
Also available in: Atom