The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 03/06/2009
- Last connection: 06/03/2010
Reported issues: 1
- 07:55 pm Puppet Bug #3049: Several bits of the language are order dependant
- This is a bug in that using the all_tags array (or classes array, for that matter) in a template is definitely not re...
- 05:32 pm Puppet Feature #3761: allow ability to temporarily disable puppet on a file/directory by a non-privilege...
- Fair enough - I'll refile as such. We have already have sudo privileges distributed so adding an additional privileg...
- 09:12 pm Puppet Feature #3761 (Rejected): allow ability to temporarily disable puppet on a file/directory by a no...
- I'm looking for the ability to disable puppet from modifying a file or directory by specifying an arbitrary file or f...
Also available in: Atom