The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 04/08/2009
- Last connection: 10/26/2010
Reported issues: 9
- 05:40 pm Puppet Bug #3004: zone resource on Solaris tries to change from 'running to running' and fails miserably
- I don't have the Ruby knowledge to fix this as you probably want (and I have a baby on the way, as well, so time is s...
- 03:28 am Puppet Bug #3911 (Needs More Information): Puppet spins and bloats when it can't find a defined SMF mani...
- If manifest is set to /conf/foo.xml, and foo.xml does not exist, smf.rb does not throw an error. It keeps trying to r...
- 02:38 pm Puppet Bug #3908 (Needs More Information): zone.rb doesn't refresh zone.xml if the zone is already built
- If I build a zone, and then later add a delegated dataset, or another interface/IP, I'd rather not have to update bot...
- 07:25 pm Puppet Bug #3796 (Needs More Information): zfs.rb does not support user properties
- Should be able to assign an array of arbitrary properties to a dataset resource, which result in iterated zfs set com...
- 08:47 pm Puppet Bug #3783: package/sun.rb does not support remote packages
- In addition to "datastream" (or whatever), it may also be helpful to have a "force" flag. Some packages are (pointles...
- 06:42 pm Puppet Bug #3783 (Accepted): package/sun.rb does not support remote packages
- pkgadd -d has two meanings: Devices or datastreams. In the latter invocation, you can say
pkgadd -d http://p...
- 07:05 pm Puppet Bug #3004: zone resource on Solaris tries to change from 'running to running' and fails miserably
- Patch attached.
- 08:03 am Puppet Feature #2528 (Closed): Solaris zones provider does not support multiple IPs
- There is no way, currently, to assign more than one IP to a zone. This is tedious in that if you have zones with more...
- 09:58 pm Puppet Bug #2197: Daemontools tests don't work
- Local time scheduled.
- 09:33 pm Puppet Feature #2152 (Closed): SMF service import support.
- Allow a user to specify a manifest for importing into SMF if it doesn't exist. Could also be used for refreshing an a...
Also available in: Atom