The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 10/08/2009
- Last connection: 05/26/2010
Reported issues: 72
- 10:40 pm Facter Bug #6976 (Merged - Pending Release): Better EC2 fact and Arp facts
- 10:38 pm Facter Bug #6976: Better EC2 fact and Arp facts
- available in master as of commit:ee93457099c286973f397ff1a03f2be7fddfe9ae
- 08:57 pm Puppet Dashboard Bug #7033: Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- I've discovered a way to make a malformed YAML document that fails in this way. I've got an experimental branch with ...
- 06:49 pm Puppet Dashboard Bug #7033: Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- James, do you have access to a database dump that exhibits this failure? (My intuition is that it only fails on repor...
- 01:18 am Puppet Bug #7084 (Merged - Pending Release): Spurious logging about Whit events:
- 01:14 am Puppet Bug #7084: Spurious logging about Whit events:
- Merged to 2.7.x as of commit:e185be0a6d35c84a60b940f233f87c0908547dee
- 11:18 pm Puppet Bug #7084: Spurious logging about Whit events:
- It'll be merged in today.
- 10:59 pm Puppet Refactor #7197 (Accepted): Prevent a resource from having two parents
- The "containment graph" is actually a tree - each node (each resource) should have exactly one direct parent (contain...
- 10:38 pm Puppet Bug #7084: Spurious logging about Whit events:
- I've got a draft of a fix at http://github.com/jes5199/puppet/tree/ticket/next/7084
- 06:15 pm Puppet Feature #6911 (Closed): Flexible, deterministic, unguessable application order
- Merged to `next` as of commit:e17cc651a9625576aa79af428bbaec702e216ac8
Also available in: Atom