- Registered on: 10/25/2009
- Last connection: 01/09/2013
- Facter (Developer, Reporter, 03/07/2011)
Reported issues: 7
- 02:00 am Facter Bug #18430 (Unreviewed): virtual - dmidecode: /dev/mem: Operation not permitted
- Inside LXC Containers the system can't open /dev/mem.
The virtual.rb fact runs demidecode and does not throw error...
- 12:53 am Facter Bug #18429: SELinux off - Could not retrieve selinux: Invalid argument
- See attached patch. I have added an File.read to check if enforce is "0".
I enforce selinux off inside LXC contain...
- 12:30 am Facter Bug #18429 (Needs More Information): SELinux off - Could not retrieve selinux: Invalid argument
- if you switch off selinux on Linux with `echo 0 > /selinux/enforce` and run facter selinux:
- 11:29 pm Puppet Bug #9290: Puppet master fails with 'stack level too deep' error when storeconfigs = true with ra...
- If you hvae more than one Rails version installed, you can force an older activerecord version to puppet:
- 04:22 am Facter Feature #4995: LXC Container support
> I added the code that is making an attempt to detect Linux Containers prior to version 0.7.4.
> Please test ...
- 02:12 am Facter Feature #4995: LXC Container support
- > My take on this: [lxc.rb](https://raw.github.com/kwilczynski/facter-facts/master/lxc.rb); in the repository: [facte...
- 05:09 am Facter Feature #4995: LXC Container support
- I think you can check if lxc-* binaries and /cgroup is mounted, than the system is an LXC "master" that can run conta...
- 06:59 pm Puppet Feature #6530: Do not generate rdoc and ri docs when installing gem packages
- Oh! I didn't know that rubygems will change the defaults.
So have reworked my patch against the new information fr...
- 07:51 pm Puppet Feature #6530: Do not generate rdoc and ri docs when installing gem packages
- Source is located at: https://github.com/hggh/puppet/tree/feature/master/6530
- 07:44 pm Puppet Feature #6530 (Duplicate): Do not generate rdoc and ri docs when installing gem packages
- I have created an patch for puppet. With this patch you can disabled to generate the RI and Rdoc generation on instal...
Also available in: Atom