- Registered on: 11/04/2009
- Last connection: 03/22/2013
- Ask Puppet Labs (Reporter, 10/22/2012)
- AWS (Manager, 10/28/2011)
- Cloud-Provisioner (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 06/30/2011)
- Continuous Integration for Modules (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/20/2011)
- Dashboard Face (Manager, 11/02/2011)
- Facter (Developer, Support Staff, 10/23/2010)
- Hiera (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 10/21/2011)
- MCollective (Developer, Support Staff, 10/19/2010)
- MCollective Plugins (Developer, Support Staff, 10/28/2010)
- Naginator (Manager, 10/05/2010)
- Openstack (Manager, 01/30/2012)
- Puppet (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 11/06/2009)
- Puppet Acceptance (Developer, Reporter, 03/19/2010)
- Puppet Community Package Repository (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 10/25/2011)
- Puppet Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 06/30/2010)
- Puppet Documentation (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 12/24/2009)
- Puppet Enterprise (Public) (Reporter, Support Staff, 05/31/2011)
- Puppet Forge (Manager, Support Staff, 10/05/2010)
- Puppet Labs Modules (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 06/26/2010)
- PuppetDB (Reporter, 05/17/2012)
- Standard Library (Developer, Reporter, 04/04/2012)
Reported issues: 553
- 02:04 pm Facter Bug #17407: "undefined method `enum_lsdev' for Facter::Util::Processor:Module" with facter 1.6.14
- just to clarify, dual installs of Puppet/Facter are not supported?
- 03:39 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #18463: Docs provide an inaccurate description of array matching
- I think its a docs bug.basically a prop is not treated like an array unless you specify that argument.
- 10:57 pm Puppet Bug #8049: Cannot collect classes
- same error off master which is currently at: 01b454140384add66c7e53b971f1e31deede60fe
- 10:54 pm AWS Bug #11456 (Closed): install.pp should not be located in a folder named examples.
- 03:48 pm Puppet Bug #17775 (Closed): puppet resource removes any properties from its output whose value is absent
- 08:08 pm Puppet Bug #17775: puppet resource removes any properties from its output whose value is absent
- I tried switching that != to == to see if any tests would fail (besides the 20 or so hiera tests that seem to always ...
- 07:57 pm Puppet Bug #17775 (Closed): puppet resource removes any properties from its output whose value is absent
- the following code from Puppet::Resource...
- 11:07 am Puppet Bug #16728: puppet agent --verbose has lost notice tag
- +1 for adding the color back.
- 02:18 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #16607: Problem using mysql::server, Invalid tag
- Derek Higgins wrote:
> I've have just noticed that this error only occurs when I use the most recent version of crea...
- 06:56 pm Puppet Refactor #3124 (Closed): core function defined, should be called declared.
- I agree that defined is so commonly used that changing the name would lead to more problems than its worth.
Also available in: Atom