The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 12/02/2009
- Last connection: 01/18/2010
Reported issues: 2
- 06:34 am Facter Bug #2938: interfaces that don't match ^\w+[.:]?\d+ are ignored
- The symlinks in /sys/class/net do seem to mirror the names assigned by udev and "ip link set name". I changed the na...
- 09:10 am Facter Bug #2938 (Closed): interfaces that don't match ^\w+[.:]?\d+ are ignored
- I often rename the interfaces on my machines so they are more self-documenting and consistent independent of driver l...
- 11:36 pm Puppet Bug #2883 (Duplicate): puppetd runs slow when recursively coping symlinks, produces "Failed to re...
- I'm using puppet 0.25-1 (ubuntu packaged), and when managing symlinks, puppetd runs REALLY slow, and I get this error...
Also available in: Atom