The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/13/2010
- Last connection: 04/23/2010
Reported issues: 2
- 02:18 am Puppet Documentation Bug #3546: Make sure storeconfigs is well described in docs
- Looks like the main doc is in:
- 09:25 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #3509: docs html layout is broken in chrome/safari/webkit
- Looks like it's being fixed for webkit, but the documentation link on the main page points to http://puppet-docs.desi...
- 02:35 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #3509 (Closed): docs html layout is broken in chrome/safari/webkit
- The documentation layout and styles located here (http://docs.puppetlabs.com/) are broken for Chrome, Safari or any w...
- 04:47 pm Puppet Bug #3184: Puppet thinks Gentoo cron always in "stopped" state
- I just tried separating the enable and ensure config and it doesn't work. I got the following output:...
- 04:30 pm Puppet Bug #3184 (Rejected): Puppet thinks Gentoo cron always in "stopped" state
- Puppet thinks that cron on Gentoo is always stopped. I think this may stem from the issue that the Gentoo package na...
- 11:14 pm Puppet Bug #2834: external node classifier should take client's idea of the environment into account
- One thing that this does not cover is the need/want to be able to specify an environment on the command line. Currre...
Also available in: Atom