The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 02/23/2010
- Last connection: 01/22/2014
Reported issues: 6
- 03:35 am PuppetDB Bug #15947: Comments in puppetdb.conf
- Correction: Actually no comments seem to be allowed in puppetdb.conf. At least not starting with '#'.
- 03:21 am PuppetDB Bug #15947 (Closed): Comments in puppetdb.conf
- Puppet does not respect comments in puppetdb.conf starting with a '#' when they are placed before the '[main]' statem...
- 01:29 pm Puppet Bug #1168: Master-side client certificates convert hostnames to lowercase
- Daniel Pittman wrote:
> Ultimately, trying to case-fold all the certnames isn't the right answer. Our CA really n...
- 05:01 am Puppet Bug #1168: Master-side client certificates convert hostnames to lowercase
- facter is another place where the fqdn comes out case sensitive!
Perhaps this is a place should be adjusted as well?...
- 06:52 am Puppet Bug #12405 (Closed): storedconfig clean not parsing settings correctly
- The puppetstoredconfigclean.rb script does not parse the puppet settings correctly. It actually only executes
- 12:15 am Puppet Dashboard Bug #10024 (Closed): redhat puppet-dashboard-wokers init file 'defective'
- The redhat puppet-dashboard-workers.init file has two errors in usage of the sysconfig variables (as defined in puppe...
- 08:52 am Puppet Feature #7332: resource pre / post condition on e.g. service status
- Ah, thanks for the 'idea' of it. Yes, that sounds like the right direction.
- 01:50 am Puppet Feature #7332: resource pre / post condition on e.g. service status
- Sounds more or less right, this being a dupe of #7594. But I'm not sure if that one is covering also pre/post conditi...
- 04:13 am Puppet Feature #7332 (Duplicate): resource pre / post condition on e.g. service status
- In certain circumstances it is need that a service is down during the application of a resource. So it would be extre...
- 07:32 am Puppet Bug #4655 (Closed): Parametrized class ignores default metaparameter 'stage'
- It is not possible to set the 'stage' metaparameter with a default value in a class definition. A construct like t...
Also available in: Atom