- Registered on: 03/04/2010
- Last connection: 10/24/2013
Reported issues: 8
- 06:18 am Puppet Bug #22582: Puppet ignores schedules
- We fixed it, needed to upgrade ruby to a newer version. With ruby 2.0 everything is OK.
- 03:45 am Puppet Bug #22582 (Rejected): Puppet ignores schedules
it´s impossible to schedule resources in a define. Everytime the schedules is skipped because running on a...
- 06:27 am Puppet Feature #20946 (Unreviewed): ENC should instantiate defines
- It would be great if Puppets ENC could instantiate defines. A simple example:
- 07:13 am PuppetDB Bug #20680: Building from Source failed
- Yes, i can open all URLs with wget. Very strange. I think the failure is on our side and we can close the ticket.
- 11:44 pm PuppetDB Bug #20680: Building from Source failed
- Sorry for the delayed answer - yes, i am behin a proxy, this can not be changed. Lein deps output is attached. With D...
- 10:51 pm PuppetDB Bug #20680: Building from Source failed
using Leiningen 2.1.3 on Java 1.7.0 IBM J9 VM.
I think it´s no DNS issue, sniffed the http traffic and the ...
- 04:55 am PuppetDB Bug #20680 (Closed): Building from Source failed
- Can not build PuppetDB, lein fails with the following error:...
- 06:30 am Puppet Feature #4828: Tidy ignore
that was a bad example. Another one:
I am building an local software archive with our self developed software....
- 07:04 am Puppet Feature #4828 (Needs More Information): Tidy ignore
- It woult be great if tidy could ignore files. I mean something like.
size => ...
- 01:10 pm Puppet Bug #4787 (Closed): Tidy fails with uninitialized constant Puppet::FileBucket::Dipper
- Running puppet 2.6.1 and get the following error when using tidy:...
Also available in: Atom