The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Carl Caum's activity
From 04/04/2012 to 04/10/2012
- 09:39 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #13860: a2mod should autorequire Package['httpd']
- Even with the autorequire, this still fails. When do we determine whether the provider is suitable for a system base...
- 09:25 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #13860 (Merged - Pending Release): a2mod should autorequire Package['httpd']
- The puppetlabs/apache module contains a type/provider for a2mod on debian based systems. The type does not autorequi...
- 05:08 pm Puppet Bug #13634 (Closed): Module metadata should lazy load
- The initialization process for modules loads the metadata.json file, if available, even during compilation. Since no...
- 03:03 pm MCollective Plugins Bug #13631 (Accepted): package install does not seem to install a package as expected
- 03:03 pm MCollective Plugins Bug #13631: package install does not seem to install a package as expected
- This is due to having an outdated MC package agent. I've verified the latest package agent works as expected with pu...
Also available in: Atom