The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Justin Stoller's activity
From 05/09/2012 to 05/15/2012
- 05:09 pm Hiera Feature #14520 (Closed): Hiera should have an install.rb
- As a user I would like there to be a consistent way to install and test Puppetlabs products from source. Currently in...
- 02:46 pm Puppet Bug #14515: Spec tests fail with mocha 0.11.4
- If these are accurate errors that are being hidden by previous version please let us know. Currently I believe 0.10.5...
- 02:06 pm Puppet Acceptance Bug #14397 (Closed): win32console 1.3.1 bug causing acceptance tests to fail
- Merged here: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-acceptance/commit/9b7519a44e628280c53eeb1596a9782b439bde70
- 02:26 pm Puppet Bug #14442: `puppet help module install` shouldn't reference 'a private Forge-like repository'
- Reworded the help info, pull request here: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/764
- 02:16 pm Puppet Bug #14442 (Closed): `puppet help module install` shouldn't reference 'a private Forge-like repos...
- When running:...
Also available in: Atom