The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
konrad rzentarzewski's activity
From 06/27/2012 to 07/03/2012
- 09:29 am Puppet Bug #15329: Puppet lacks a proper "undefined" value
- this actually is #15329
- 09:33 am Puppet Bug #12185: Puppet agents get stuck
- it didn't helped. ie, i've restarted ntpd and ran date at 14:23 and experienced another gap at 17:08 - 18:31 (no pupp...
- 09:23 am MCollective Bug #15323 (Closed): unable to use parentheses in regex in compound filter
- the following filter works:
- 04:19 am Puppet Bug #12185: Puppet agents get stuck
- Centos 5
- 03:54 am Puppet Bug #12185: Puppet agents get stuck
- maybe related, about 10% of my puppet agents started acting strange (delayed runs) today - we haven't observed it ear...
- 03:10 am Puppet Bug #4624: SIGUSR1 should ignore splay
- we observe same behaviour:
[root@dev60 ~]$ killall -USR1 puppetd
[root@dev60 ~]$ Jun 27 12:04:58 dev60 pu...
Also available in: Atom