The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
James Turnbull's activity
From 06/29/2012 to 07/05/2012
- 10:32 am Puppet Dashboard Feature #15374 (Needs More Information): Puppet dashboard API for node report log
- Wouldn't the reportserver configuration option - which sends all reports to a single master (http://docs.puppetlabs.c...
- 10:57 am Puppet Forge Feature #3892: Site should support Open ID authentication
- Ah damn. :( We could always ping Igal on the off-chance he has it. The repo still exists.
- 10:28 am Puppet Forge Feature #15298: Third-party Authentication Support: Github, OpenID, Google etc.
- There's actually prototype code for OpenID in the repo - see #3892.
Also available in: Atom