The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
Add stdin parsing to puppet parser validate
|Assignee:||Andrew Parker||% Done:|
|Affected Puppet version:||Branch:||https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/876|
Ticket tracking is now hosted in JIRA: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue is currently not available for export. If you are experiencing the issue described below, please file a new ticket in JIRA. Once a new ticket has been created, please add a link to it that points back to this Redmine ticket.
Git pre-commit hooks everywhere relied on the stdin parsing that existed before faces. This restores that behavior if stdin is not a tty.
#2 Updated by Daniel Pittman over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Daniel Pittman to Dominic Maraglia
- Branch changed from https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/275 to https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/329
I have written an acceptance test for this, and it is now pending review from our QA team to make sure the test is solid.
#7 Updated by Michael Stahnke over 2 years ago
#8 Updated by Andrew Parker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Code Insufficient
- Assignee changed from Daniel Pittman to Andrew Parker
- Target version changed from 2.7.10 to 2.7.18
It looks like this was supposed to make it into 2.7, but the pull request targeted master which has turned into Telly. I am redoing the pull request against 2.7.x.
#9 Updated by Andrew Parker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Code Insufficient to In Topic Branch Pending Review
- Branch changed from https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/329 to https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/876
Opened a new PR for 2.7.x
thinking about this I’m not sure why I did a PR, but at least this way it will be tracked :)