This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Remove deprecated methods on Providers
|Affected Puppet version:||
mkmodelmethods methods are deprecated and should be removed.
make_command_methods should be replaced with
mkmodelmethods should be replaced with
- Subject changed from Remove deprecated methods on Provider to Remove deprecated methods on Providers
I may be wrong, but from a bit of digging, it looks like
make_command_methods was just deprecated in 3.x, but
mkmodelmethods was deprecated before (in 2.7.x).
So it looks like
make_command_methods should not be removed yet.
Made a new ticket (#15896) for the
make_command_methods method since it’s not ready to be removed yet.
- Status changed from Accepted to In Topic Branch Pending Review
- Target version changed from 3.x to 3.0.0
- Branch set to https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/996
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release
- Branch changed from https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/996 to https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/commit/5944580d3dd50b261e25f96c949d34bd4a9a0a19
Here’s the merge with all the commits:
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Closed
Released in Puppet 3.0.0-rc4
Also available in: Atom