This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
should have a generic file cache
||Affected Hiera Version:||
Currently the YAML backend has caching built into the specific backend. This is not particularly nice, hiera should have a generic cache class tailored to backends based on files.
- Status changed from Unreviewed to In Topic Branch Pending Review
- Branch set to https://github.com/puppetlabs/hiera/pull/98
+1 Great idea for file based backends.
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release
- Target version set to 1.2.0
- Keywords set to cache
Merged into master as c8e3e90.
This should be released in 1.2.0.
Thanks again for the contribution!
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Closed
Released in Hiera 1.2.0-rc1
- Status changed from Closed to Re-opened
dont think this one made it into 1.2.0-rc1 afterall:
% tar -tvzf hiera-1.2.0-rc1.tar.gz|grep filecache|wc -l
- Status changed from Re-opened to Merged - Pending Release
I’ve cherry-picked this back into the 1.x branch as aceca79
I was talking to Eric and I think we want to cut a new rc off that branch anyway.
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Rejected
Also available in: Atom