The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Support for loading PEM files directly for HTTPS instead of just keystores
|Keywords:||Affected PuppetDB version:|
Ticket tracking is now hosted in JIRA: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
Currently we only support certificates stored in Java keystores, we should provide options to point at regular PEM files and load the keystore in memory ourself.
- The theory is that this will simplify debugging, as users can point openssl tool directly at the files we use.
- By not needing to load files into the keystores, our puppetdb-ssl-setup steps will be simpler.
- Custom SSL setups (without puppetdb-ssl-setup) will also be less cumbersome.
- Hopefully in the future we can point directly at the agent certificates, although file permissions proves a challenge atm.
#3 Updated by Ken Barber over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release