The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 07/03/2010 to 07/09/2010
- 09:46 pm Bug #4181: reports.css - broken link in rpm
- It's being pulled in implicitly through your framework I think:
- 08:38 pm Bug #4181: reports.css - broken link in rpm
- Rein: If this file isn't being used, should we just remove it and the code in the layout including it?
- 08:19 pm Bug #4181: reports.css - broken link in rpm
- Rein - should this file be empty?
- 07:52 pm Bug #3470: class-group UI widget: UI for assigning classes/groups should render correctly on Firefox
- We're going to overhaul autocomplete for 1.1.0. I'm not happy with it either.
- 07:51 pm Feature #4053 (Needs Decision): Dashboard should provide an API to insert and extract data
- 07:50 pm Feature #3918 (Needs Decision): Dashboard should support a notification subsystem
- 07:46 pm Bug #4159 (Accepted): When removing all reports NoMethodError in Nodes#index
- 07:46 pm Bug #4164 (Accepted): Installer should not generate sample data
- 07:45 pm Bug #3024 (Accepted): Reports in db marked as NOT successful (i.e success=0 in reports table) res...
- I think this is a duplicate but I can't find the other, so it stays.
- 07:42 pm Feature #4157 (Needs Decision): The dashboard should summarize reports
- Sounds good. We will have to support 0.25.x and 2.6.x report structures, so 1.2.0 (which should be after 2.6's releas...
- 07:40 pm Feature #3675: groups should be able to remove inherited classes
- While I can see the value, this would be significantly more complicated than the current setup and may be unnecessary...
- 07:39 pm Feature #3534 (Needs Decision): Dashboard should support ability to set variables as arrays in th...
- Can we use CSV-style delimiters for arrays? (commas are fine unless there's a comma in the field, in which case it ne...
- 07:33 pm Feature #3503 (Accepted): Auto-import classes from modulepath
- 07:33 pm Feature #3473 (Accepted): Improved class browser
- 07:32 pm Bug #3458 (Accepted): deprecation error from running script/server
- Can fix this with a minor hot patch to Rails
- 07:31 pm Bug #3438 (Accepted): Node show page should display "inherited classes" correctly on Safari
- Thanks! Will get this in ASAP.
- 07:30 pm Bug #3298 (Accepted): reports.report datatype leads to data loss
- 07:29 pm Bug #3003 (Accepted): rake install failing on debian lenny x86
- 07:26 pm Bug #4170 (Accepted): Site's warnings should look like warnings
- 07:26 pm Bug #4181 (Accepted): reports.css - broken link in rpm
- James, can you take a look please? Thanks!
- 07:25 pm Bug #4187 (Accepted): multiple groups inheriting the same base leads to NodeGroupCycleError witho...
- 07:24 pm Feature #4188 (Needs Decision): Improve left-hand group and class selector menu
- We're looking at ways to improve the navigation, so we will definitely come back to this.
- 07:24 pm Feature #4189 (Needs Decision): improve node view with many parameters
- This is definitely a UI concern. Not sure yet if nesting or some other solution is best, but we'll definitely address...
- 07:22 pm Feature #4190 (Accepted): Group show page's node listing should display nodes that are members by...
- 07:22 pm Bug #4191 (Accepted): ActiveRecord::SerializationTypeMismatch in Nodes#show: report was supposed ...
- 07:21 pm Bug #4169 (Accepted): Documentation should explain how to setup report aggregation
- 07:21 pm Feature #4168 (Accepted): Site should authorize access
- 07:20 pm Bug #4166 (Accepted): Documentation should provide guidance for installing a production environment
- 07:20 pm Feature #4165 (Accepted): Admin should be able to load sample data
- 07:19 pm Bug #4163 (Accepted): Installer should permit non-default database configuration
- 07:17 pm Bug #4116 (Accepted): NoMethodError in Nodes#reports
- 04:25 pm Bug #4186 (Accepted): app/views/node_groups/show.html.haml uses non-existant :description
- David: Thanks for filing this and the other recent bug reports. I have a fix on this branch:
- 09:41 am Bug #4191 (Duplicate): ActiveRecord::SerializationTypeMismatch in Nodes#show: report was supposed...
- I'm using the current puppet-dashboard rpm. Sometimes, a node wedges with the following error:
- 08:25 am Feature #4190 (Duplicate): Group show page's node listing should display nodes that are members b...
* Group: A
* Group: B inherits A
* Node: X is member of B
When listing members of Group:A, Node:X ...
- 08:21 am Feature #3675: groups should be able to remove inherited classes
- One can always use a ::disable or ::enable class to work around this.
- 08:17 am Feature #4189 (Needs Decision): improve node view with many parameters
- When the number parameters of nodes goes beyond a handful, the node page is a pretty mess. It'd be great to have some...
- 08:07 am Feature #3842: Color coded node, class and group numbers
- Dan, a group's number of members should become red if one of their members is failing.
- 08:03 am Feature #3495: Dashboard should allow sorting of columns on the Recent Report
- Almost all tables would benefit from sortability and a useful default sort order.
- 08:00 am Feature #4188 (Rejected): Improve left-hand group and class selector menu
- Please make groups and classes sortable by member count and name in the left-hand menus.
Also, those menus are pre...
- 07:55 am Bug #4008: Group variables don't 'inherit'
- I've found the cause for this behaviour.
In my case, I've had the following structure:
Group: Base Settings
- 07:48 am Bug #4187 (Closed): multiple groups inheriting the same base leads to NodeGroupCycleError without...
B inherits A
C inherits A
node X is member of B,C
X throws NodeGroupCycleError because lib/no...
- 07:42 am Feature #3534: Dashboard should support ability to set variables as arrays in the ENC
- Using split() indeed works "fine". Unless you
* migrate from another tool that supports arrays (like site.pp or any ...
- 07:39 am Bug #4186 (Closed): app/views/node_groups/show.html.haml uses non-existant :description
- Looking at 0d56fb937, in app/views/node_groups/show.html.haml :
line #20: = inspector_table @node_group.no...
- 07:37 am Bug #4185 (Closed): app/views/node_groups/show.html.haml uses non-existant :description on
- 07:37 am Bug #4185 (Duplicate): app/views/node_groups/show.html.haml uses non-existant :description on
- 04:53 pm Bug #4181 (Closed): reports.css - broken link in rpm
- After installing the RPM I get this in my ruby logs:
ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches "/styles...
- 07:22 am Bug #4008: Group variables don't 'inherit'
- The yaml generated by the external_node script.
- 07:23 pm Bug #4170 (Closed): Site's warnings should look like warnings
- Things like "Nodes Failed To Report" shown on the homepage doesn't look like an error.
- 07:19 pm Bug #4169 (Closed): Documentation should explain how to setup report aggregation
- Currently the documentation is very unclear about how to actually do this.
- 07:16 pm Feature #4168 (Closed): Site should authorize access
- Currently anyone can do absolutely anything because there are no authorization checks.
- 07:14 pm Bug #4166 (Closed): Documentation should provide guidance for installing a production environment
- Currently the documentation only describes how to install for the development environment.
- 07:12 pm Feature #4165 (Accepted): Admin should be able to load sample data
- There should be a rake task for loading sample data into the database so the admin can try out the application with s...
- 07:07 pm Bug #4164 (Closed): Installer should not generate sample data
- Currently the `rake install` produces sample records, which it really shouldn't do.
There should be another task ...
- 07:04 pm Bug #4163 (Closed): Installer should permit non-default database configuration
- The `rake install` task uses the settings in `config/database.yml.example` -- which may not be how the user wants thi...
- 06:38 pm Feature #4162 (Accepted): Puppet-dashboard external node integration (also needed for JRuby puppe...
- The external_node script that ships with puppet-dashboard doesn't work with our JRuby hosted puppetmaster due to lack...
- 04:20 pm Bug #4159 (Closed): When removing all reports NoMethodError in Nodes#index
After setting up the rails app , running rake reports:import, logging in and removing the sample report, I get...
- 03:22 pm Feature #4157 (Closed): The dashboard should summarize reports
- As requested by Aurelien Degremont, we should get summaries of individual reports.
- 07:39 pm Feature #3439: Dashboard should display number of client catalog runs per period over an interval
- It might be nice to have these counters exported somehow so it can be integrated in other monitoring solutions like n...
- 07:33 pm Feature #3536: See if a node is reporting within the expected timeperiod
- +1 for configurability
- 07:31 pm Bug #3470: class-group UI widget: UI for assigning classes/groups should render correctly on Firefox
- This also happens in Chrome. I also don't think it makes sense to fix this in isolation, but the whole autocomplete t...
- 07:29 pm Bug #3660: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass - in app/views/timeline_events/_timeline_ev...
- This is already fixed in master
- 09:36 pm Feature #3511: Activity log should record and report users making changes
- This issue came up on the puppet-users mailing list recently.
Also available in: Atom