The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 01/08/2011 to 01/14/2011
- 09:33 pm Bug #5865: Inspect report search should have a way to show nodes that do NOT match a file and md5
- To provide a bit more information.
Amy is interested in obtaining an answer to the question, "Which critical files...
- 01:18 am Bug #5893 (Accepted): Dashboard should handle inspect reports with failures
- Currently, Dashboard assumes all inspect reports have status 'unchanged'. However, they can be 'failed' if there are ...
- 12:51 am Bug #5892 (Accepted): Pagination page should reset when you change the number of items per page
- If you're on the last page (say page 15) of a dataset and click '100' to display more items per page (assuming you're...
- 12:46 am Bug #5874 (Merged - Pending Release): Get rid of assignments and services tables
- 12:44 am Bug #5889 (Merged - Pending Release): File search results should have pagination
- 12:19 am Bug #5863 (Merged - Pending Release): Inspect Report Search should default to only searching the ...
- available in `next` as commit:b3bdddeaeb6ae97010ac2bc577aebd88a2722835
- 11:46 pm Bug #5891 (Closed): Improve number of database calls for file search results page
- Currently the results page for file searching ends up doing 3 database calls for each resource status row
1. for th...
- 11:42 pm Bug #5889 (Closed): File search results should have pagination
- Since you might be searching all inspect reports you might get a lot of results for thousands of nodes with thousands...
- 06:37 pm Bug #5880: Redesign UI for diffing inspect reports
- There is some in-progress code for this at https://github.com/nicklewis/puppet-dashboard/tree/ticket/next/5880
- 06:36 pm Bug #5880 (Closed): Redesign UI for diffing inspect reports
- This UI is split over two pages, and has a lot of redundancy. It needs a rework to emphasize the important information.
- 06:34 pm Bug #5879 (Closed): url column on nodes should go away
- it's always null in our data and I can't see how it would get set in the code.
- 06:34 pm Refactor #5878 (Accepted): belongs_to in controllers can probably be removed
- Reports controller belongs_to should be removed since resource_controller vendored code was removed and wasn't being ...
- 01:56 am Bug #5744 (Merged - Pending Release): We need to make sure that column sizes for new report schem...
- 01:56 am Bug #5744: We need to make sure that column sizes for new report schema are large enough
- 01:07 am Bug #5874 (Closed): Get rid of assignments and services tables
- Old migrations created these tables and models and they're not something dashboard currently uses. The tables and co...
- 12:47 am Bug #5861 (Merged - Pending Release): Make it possible to put Dashboard into a read only mode
- 11:27 pm Feature #3503: Auto-import classes from modulepath
- This should include awareness of environment in the dashboard. Modules should be imported as:...
- 10:01 pm Bug #5869 (Closed): Node comparison dropdown needs some work
- This probably shouldn't be a dropdown and instead be some sort of ajaxy search box since you might a list of thousand...
- 09:59 pm Bug #5868 (Accepted): The dashboard "file search" link is bad UI
- Neither the name or location of the link nor the text on the search page give you any indication of what sort of thin...
- 09:56 pm Bug #5867 (Closed): Should be able to show all the diffs for a group of nodes against their basel...
- This is similar to #5866 but instead of comparing the nodes in the group against their own baselines, you should be d...
- 09:53 pm Bug #5866 (Closed): Should be able to show all the diffs for a group of nodes against their basel...
- Right now you can get a diff from a node against a baseline, but what would be more useful would be to get a list of ...
- 09:47 pm Bug #5865 (Closed): Inspect report search should have a way to show nodes that do NOT match a fil...
- This isn't terribly well spec'd out, but it's requested that the search should give you the ability to see what nodes...
- 09:41 pm Bug #5864 (Closed): Inspect report search should display "no results" if no results found
- Right now if you don't find anything it just looks like the search didn't happen.
- 09:40 pm Bug #5863 (Closed): Inspect Report Search should default to only searching the most recent report...
- There should be a checkbox that allows the search to be through all reports, but by default it should only be display...
- 09:36 pm Bug #5862 (Accepted): Modify use_external_node_classification option to be more fine grained
- use_external_node_classification: false will only disable the controller actions that allow node classification, not ...
- 09:22 pm Bug #5861 (Closed): Make it possible to put Dashboard into a read only mode
- Since there currently isn't any authentication controls in Dashboard it should be possible to run Dashboard in such a...
- 06:32 pm Bug #5845 (Closed): Host in UI should be replaced with node
- All over our interface we use the word host when we should really be saying node. First, it's not always the host, i...
- 12:27 am Feature #5172 (Merged - Pending Release): Should allow search of file resources by checksum or fi...
- Merged to next in commit:a6bb336a998add0476b43d87597324f61f6def5a.
- 01:57 am Bug #5387: Version number should indicate pre-release software
- James Turnbull wrote:
> Except that anything but x.y.z fails for Gems.... That's the major reason we've had challeng...
- 12:52 am Feature #5649 (Needs Decision): Make it easier to observe file changes and restore from backup vi...
- 12:21 am Bug #5725 (Closed): Remove user cruft
- 12:21 am Bug #5573 (Closed): Diff doesn't handle new or removed resources
- 12:21 am Bug #5543 (Closed): reports:import task needs to work with new create_from_yaml
- 12:20 am Bug #5535 (Closed): Rake task to migrate old reports
- 12:20 am Bug #5493 (Closed): Add version info to reports and write migration code
- 12:20 am Bug #5459 (Closed): Convert the report yaml field to a schema
- 12:20 am Bug #5379 (Closed): Mock SETTINGS for testing
- 12:20 am Feature #5361 (Closed): Dashboard should have access controls for submitting reports
- 12:20 am Feature #5174 (Closed): Should allow audit snapshot comparison to the baseline snapshot
- 12:19 am Feature #5142 (Closed): nodes/no_longer_reporting should be able to show all nodes
- 12:19 am Feature #5120 (Closed): Add/edit nodes and classes should be disableable
- 12:19 am Feature #5117 (Closed): Logo should be able to be changed
- 12:19 am Bug #4623 (Closed): TimelineEvent records should be displayed in the order they happen
- 12:18 am Bug #5739 (Closed): Remove unused vendored gems and plugins
- 12:16 am Bug #5743: Make dashboard handle report version 2
- Bugs in the first patch submitted fixed in
Also available in: Atom