The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 05/24/2011 to 05/30/2011
- 11:15 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- Actually, that's not really right, as I still get all the resources for a host - even if only a few resources on a ho...
- 10:49 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- My stars got eaten. Servers me right for not previewing
egrep -v 'unchanged,.*,0,0,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,0,0,fa...
- 10:48 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- One option would be a check box that said "out of sync" servers, which would be the equivalent of ignoring all the in...
- 03:59 pm Bug #7630: Add pending_count to resource_statuses in the report format
- Matt asked, and for now we're assuming that we are not counting or reporting on audit events outside of inspect reports.
- 04:44 pm Feature #7696 (Needs Decision): Inventory service 'Custom query' page should be more functional
- Rather than simply returning a list of nodes that match the custom query search criteria, queries should return *fact...
- 01:22 pm Feature #6528: Test data: robust, real-looking, repeatable
- This ticket has been sidelined for now, as it does not actually address our current priorities.
- 01:08 pm Bug #7689: Running baseline comparison is slow
- As we discussed in person, we can show the performance issue using a small, synthetic data set. We should study the ...
- 12:54 pm Bug #7689 (Accepted): Running baseline comparison is slow
- 12:46 pm Bug #7689 (Closed): Running baseline comparison is slow
- This ticket is to address backend performance, not view-layer performance. Once we know the maximum performance we c...
- 11:26 am Feature #6528: Test data: robust, real-looking, repeatable
- Since the scope of this ticket has been changed, this note should serve to document my understanding and plan w.r.t. ...
- 10:34 am Feature #7687 (Needs More Information): Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- John says:
The ability to limit the export data is going to be required as with 76
nodes in lab, we get ~...
- 10:31 am Feature #7686 (Accepted): CSV export for all node reports
- In essence, download a CSV history of a single node.
- 10:25 am Feature #7685 (Closed): "CSV Export" function everywhere a list of nodes appears
- To do before implementation: explicitly define "anywhere."
- 07:49 am Bug #7033 (Accepted): Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- Excellent! Thank you for the feedback Lukas, that's immensely useful.
Was your error exactly the same as above?
- 02:22 am Bug #7678 (Closed): excessive versioned dependency on rack
- When running passenger through mod_rails, the versionned dependency on rack 1.0.1 prevent the application to run if t...
- 11:12 pm Bug #7033 (Re-opened): Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- I dont think it was unusual upgrade path. I had exactly same issue upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0. I wasn't able to fi...
- 04:52 pm Bug #7674 (Closed): Clarify color scheme to disambiguate pending from changed
- The recent graph showing pending nodes counts displays the visualization as orange. The icons we're using (and the g...
- 03:26 pm Bug #7630 (Accepted): Add pending_count to resource_statuses in the report format
- I have a work-in-progress branch of this at
- 03:01 pm Feature #6992: Show lists of nodes with summary of resource status
- Work on #7630 will make calculating resource status counts a lot faster. #7630 will put the resource status counts o...
- 01:52 pm Bug #7033 (Rejected): Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- In the absence of any other reports of this and given that it's possible this node had an unusual upgrade path due to...
- 01:23 pm Feature #7662 (Investigating): Show useful help if there are 0 nodes
- We need to define what "useful help" is.
- 01:14 pm Bug #7033 (Needs More Information): Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- Tell me what Dev needs access and I'll arrange it. It's a prod box I'd prefer they didn't have access unless it's ac...
- 01:04 pm Bug #7033: Failed to run rake reports:schematize
Also available in: Atom