The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 05/26/2011 to 06/01/2011
- 09:20 pm Bug #7038: Cannot use prtdiag in Solaris non-global zones
- These failures are really manifestations of #7753, which I'll also fix. But to verify - on the Sun T5220, prtdiag onl...
- 08:04 pm Bug #7753 (Closed): Errors when adding a resolve should not crash facter
- As evidenced by #7038, if an exception is thrown when adding a resolve to a fact, facter crashes. Instead of just fai...
- 09:29 am Bug #7038: Cannot use prtdiag in Solaris non-global zones
- Looks like it doesn't work on T5220s either:...
- 05:25 pm Bug #7038: Cannot use prtdiag in Solaris non-global zones
- Separate branch for removing the prtconf output can be found at #7726
- 05:21 pm Bug #7726 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Facter should not call prtconf inside a Solaris zone
- 05:02 pm Bug #7726 (Closed): Facter should not call prtconf inside a Solaris zone
- In a Solaris zone, facter will call prtconf, which is not available inside zones. Facter will fall back to using vmst...
- 03:57 pm Bug #7723 (Needs Decision): virtual xenu incorrectly detected on newer kernels.
- Newer mainline linux kernels have xen included, so testing for the existence of /sys/bus/xen will now give a false po...
- 03:49 pm Bug #7670 (Merged - Pending Release): operatingsystem fact incorrect after clear on Ubuntu
- Merged a fix for this to master in commit:97927e321d1e24554ad21b92ef4afb1bd64c0167.
Our implementation will fall b...
- 03:48 pm Bug #7722 (Accepted): Improve operatingsystemrelease detection for Ubuntu
- Right now we look at /etc/issue to determine operatingsystemrelease for Ubuntu, which should not be trusted. This is ...
- 02:21 pm Bug #7670 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): operatingsystem fact incorrect after clear on Ubuntu
- Should fix this issue and hopefully I followed all the rules to get this accepted quickly.
- 10:31 am Bug #7038: Cannot use prtdiag in Solaris non-global zones
- Adrien Thebo wrote:
> I was able to duplicate the prtconf output to stderr; for the other two I did not see. I belie...
- 11:26 am Feature #7643: Export the Win32_OperatingSystem WMI/CIM class through Facter
- I reviewed the code, and it is just fine.
- 11:20 pm Feature #7643: Export the Win32_OperatingSystem WMI/CIM class through Facter
- patch on my github: https://github.com/blkperl/facter/tree/feature/master/7643-Export_Win32OperatingSystem
- 11:36 am Bug #6728: Facter improperly detects openvzve on CloudLinux systems
- The main distributions would be
RHEL/CentOS through third party kernels and userland tool, for both OpenVZ and Vi...
- 11:34 am Bug #7682: Scientific Linux operatingsystemrelease is incorrect, other facts missing
- FWIW, we added this patch to the 1.5.9 update which should be in Fedora and EPEL testing repositories soon. That may...
- 09:59 am Bug #6728 (Accepted): Facter improperly detects openvzve on CloudLinux systems
- Dang. I tested this on my openvz machine, to see it didn't break it, but clearly not well enough. Thanks for spotting...
- 08:16 am Bug #7682 (Closed): Scientific Linux operatingsystemrelease is incorrect, other facts missing
- # diff facter-1.5.8 facter-1.5.9
< hardwareisa => x86_64
< macaddress => 00:16:3E...
- 05:19 am Bug #6728: Facter improperly detects openvzve on CloudLinux systems
- Please check #2242, Christian outlined a rock-solid solution for solving the OpenVZ detection once and for all.
- 05:09 am Bug #6728: Facter improperly detects openvzve on CloudLinux systems
- Guys, this broke OpenVZ VE detection. /proc/vz/veinfo does not exist in VEs, so virtual will now never return "openvz...
Also available in: Atom