The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 02/10/2012 to 02/16/2012
- 03:25 pm Bug #12666 (Closed): ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Shipped in facter 1.6.6rc2
- 11:02 am Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Merged commit into 1.6rc branch:
- 09:07 am Bug #8210: virtual fact should work for EL kvm guests
- The same problem is on OpenIndiana:
firstname.lastname@example.org:~# uname -a
SunOS s11326.dc2 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86...
- 05:27 am Bug #5013: Facter assumes path that isn't there always
- So the possible paths here are:
1. We set the PATH ourselves to something sane, this if course is going to be prob...
- 05:16 am Bug #10626 (Duplicate): Facter 'virtual' fact trusts path for lspci and dmidecode
- 05:16 am Bug #10626: Facter 'virtual' fact trusts path for lspci and dmidecode
- This is a bigger issue then just the virtual case ... and incidentally an old and duplicate one (see #5013) :-).
- 05:06 am Bug #12685: CONTRIBUTING.md is ambiguous on a few points
- Original comment from Todd:
More or less, the goal here is to r...
- 05:05 am Bug #12685 (Accepted): CONTRIBUTING.md is ambiguous on a few points
- From Todd Zullinger:
(I read CONTRIBUTING.md and didn't see it make as big a deal about creating tickets so I ...
- 05:00 am Bug #12669: Preserve timestamps when installing files
- Thanks very much for this Todd. I'll address your concerns about CONTRIBUTING.md in another ticket I think.
- 05:40 pm Bug #10626 (Accepted): Facter 'virtual' fact trusts path for lspci and dmidecode
- 02:37 pm Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Cool thanks dude. For it to be a problem on 5 is critical enough to get this pushed into the current RC for 1.6.6 I b...
- 02:26 pm Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Definitely 5. I don't think it would impact centos4 since I'm not sure if you can really run centos4 in ec2.
- 02:00 pm Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- I'm just going to change the target to reflect reality for now. Jeremy - can you be precise what version of Centos/RH...
- 01:55 pm Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- So despite the target version here, this hasn't quite made it in time for 1.6.6 RC (which was cut just a few hours ag...
- 01:31 pm Bug #12669 (Closed): Preserve timestamps when installing files
- Without the preserve option, ruby's FileUtils.install method uses the
current time for all installed files. For back...
- 12:49 pm Bug #12079 (Closed): Order-dependent test failure in new Eucalyptus support for EC2 facts.
- released in facter 1.6.6rc1
- 12:49 pm Bug #12170 (Closed): Add description attribute to Facter's Gem specs
- released in facter 1.6.6rc1
- 12:48 pm Bug #12362 (Closed): Don't rely on TMP environment variables during installation
- released in facter 1.6.6rc1
- 12:46 pm Bug #12666 (Merged - Pending Release): ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Thanks for the contribution - that is obviously correct, and includes tests. Awesome!
- 12:27 pm Bug #12666: ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- 12:25 pm Bug #12666 (Closed): ec2 facts broken in facter 1.6.x
- Refactoring the ec2 facts lost the support for CentOS where the hardware address in arp -an is uppercased. Fix and a...
- 11:33 am Bug #12662 (Rejected): Facter --yaml is producing &id tags
- # Overview #
This has implications for MCollective in PE I think. I notice in 1.6.4 with Ruby 1.8.7p357 facter --...
- 11:12 am Bug #11695: factor comments
- all updates and additions on my pull at:
- 11:10 am Feature #1424: Zone facts for Solaris
- the updates are on my pull request:
- 10:58 am Feature #1424: Zone facts for Solaris
- updated the pull request. Test all good. Used the my_fixture() to read test file.
- 06:09 am Bug #11612: add facter support for ia 11.31 hpux processor discover and a bug fix for network in...
- Hi Hu (I've been calling you Hongbo, but I presume your "given" name is Hu? - I do apoligise either way :-),
- 05:34 am Bug #12649 (Tests Insufficient): Add memory & swap values for FreeBSD
- Hi Jim,
Thanks very much for this.
So it looks like we'll need to add tests. If you can do this yourself that w...
- 04:57 am Bug #12649 (Closed): Add memory & swap values for FreeBSD
- FreeBSD facter does not report memoryfree, memorytotal, swapfree and swapsize facts.
- 04:03 pm Bug #11511 (Accepted): fact "architecture" picks up x86_64 rather than amd64
- Thanks for checking into this, Stefan. A while back we had to add recursion prevention to the loader, and that may be...
- 03:33 am Bug #12556: ipv6 address facts
- ifconfig output, as requested:
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50:56:B3:6A:5D
- 11:03 pm Bug #12504: operatingsystemrelease doesn't work for Ubuntu LTS 12.04
- It fails because facter is looking for a number and doesn't handle the string (development branch). This won't be an ...
- 10:54 pm Bug #12504: operatingsystemrelease doesn't work for Ubuntu LTS 12.04
- root@spectre:~# cat /etc/issue
Ubuntu precise (development branch) \n \l
root@spectre:~# facter oper...
- 10:43 am Bug #9555 (Closed): Whitespace in code
- Can you please open a new ticket for this?
- 04:42 pm Bug #9555 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Whitespace in code
- 04:42 pm Bug #9555 (Re-opened): Whitespace in code
- 11:02 am Bug #11511: fact "architecture" picks up x86_64 rather than amd64
- Hi Srikrishna,
nice catch but reading #6470 it looks like #6470 was triggered by another error and fixed already. ...
- 10:10 am Bug #12556 (Accepted): ipv6 address facts
- Jure, could you do us a favour and also add the output of `ifconfig` and `ifconfig -a` to the ticket? Thanks.
- 05:51 am Bug #12556 (Accepted): ipv6 address facts
- Consider the following interfaces and addresses:
# ip a l
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noque...
Also available in: Atom