The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 04/07/2012 to 04/13/2012
- 12:19 pm Bug #3909: Strip trailing dots from domain fact
- I haven't been able to get the doc signed, however I would like to remove the patch I uploaded as it doesn't work pro...
- 10:56 am Bug #12831 (Closed): recursion on fact resultion: kernel
- released in 1.6.8rc1
- 10:41 am Bug #13936 (Duplicate): facter -y/--yaml
- 10:32 pm Bug #13936 (Duplicate): facter -y/--yaml
- 07:16 pm Bug #8210: virtual fact should work for EL kvm guests
Andreas Zuber wrote:
> def self.kvm?
> - txt = if FileTest.exists?("/proc/cpuinfo")
> - ...
- 10:39 am Bug #13700 (Accepted): lspci can only determine virtual machines that have graphics cards
- Sounds like this is a valid issue. Changing to 'Accepted'.
- 11:50 am Feature #11320 (Needs More Information): node_name_value unavailible as a fact
- > The above works and matches my regex for Ubuntu Precise testing. However I can not find any way to use the value of...
- 03:15 pm Bug #10155: VMware virtualization is not xenu
- Puppet Enterprise 2.5:...
- 12:03 pm Bug #13700: lspci can only determine virtual machines that have graphics cards
- The `virtual` fact is still fundamentally broken, because it can't distinguish "host of" and "VM of" on a single mach...
- 01:09 pm Bug #13700: lspci can only determine virtual machines that have graphics cards
- The "virtual" fact can only correctly determine the hypervisor for hosts when the host has a graphic cards.
- 01:02 pm Bug #13700 (Accepted): lspci can only determine virtual machines that have graphics cards
- 03:04 pm Bug #12337 (Needs More Information): Can not use nest facts when writing custom facts
- Facter in general allows dependent facts. It just doesn't tell when it reaches a recursion and these recursions are n...
- 02:31 pm Bug #12831 (Merged - Pending Release): recursion on fact resultion: kernel
- Merged here:
- 01:00 pm Feature #13683: Distinguish "Funtoo" from "Gentoo" Linux
- Pull request is here:
- 12:58 pm Feature #13683: Distinguish "Funtoo" from "Gentoo" Linux
- Cloning original ticket, to split out Facter changes from Puppet changes.
- 12:58 pm Feature #13683 (Code Insufficient): Distinguish "Funtoo" from "Gentoo" Linux
- [Funtoo Linux](http://www.funtoo.org/) is a Fork of Gentoo Linux from the former creator of Gentoo Linux, Daniel Robb...
Also available in: Atom