The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 06/17/2011 to 06/23/2011
- 10:35 am Bug #8063 (Closed): Remove the RUBYLIB setting from the rc script
- The redhat rc script sets RUBYLIB, this is a mistake and causes all kinds of pains when users have multiple rubies on...
- 09:40 am Bug #7988: MCollective::Message should support point to point comms
- A first stab at this exist in the branch, it needs some polish like making it configurable etc.
Given a request th...
- 01:04 pm Feature #8045: "rake deb" should also produce a Debian source package
- A related tiny issue - perhaps it would be good to delete ext/debian/changelog from the git tree, as it looks very ou...
- 12:56 pm Feature #8045 (Closed): "rake deb" should also produce a Debian source package
- "rake deb" should also produce a Debian source package. I would not expect this to be used by very many people to act...
- 03:24 am Feature #8035 (Closed): Create agent to assist with integration testing
- Create an agent called 'integration' it should have to begin with the following actions:
* 'echo' - takes in the ...
- 09:56 am MCollective Plugins Feature #7831 (Code Insufficient): Make mongo registration config more flexible
- This looks good, would you mind updating the comments top of the plugin with the new options you added so their use i...
- 09:52 am Bug #7960 (Closed): Add support for stomp gem 1.1.9 logging options
- 5 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) http://bit.ly/kMA0gL
- 09:30 am Bug #8014 (Accepted): Unit testing for applications and agents
- 09:15 am Bug #8014 (Closed): Unit testing for applications and agents
- Add unit testing for application and agents.
- 09:02 am Bug #7946: fix example configurations for activemq in mcollective
Yes, having the console working provides the visibility that people will need to solve their own issues some...
- 08:43 am Bug #7946: fix example configurations for activemq in mcollective
- Jeff: I think it's a good addition - I do use the console often, but we'd probably want to make sure its password pro...
- 08:40 am Bug #7946: fix example configurations for activemq in mcollective
Thank you so much for the contribution.
Do you think it would also be a good idea for me to make this ch...
- 07:29 am Bug #7946 (Closed): fix example configurations for activemq in mcollective
- 4 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) http://bit.ly/kVmbSm
- 07:26 am Bug #7946 (Accepted): fix example configurations for activemq in mcollective
- 07:24 am Bug #7961 (Closed): on the server, missing DDLs should be a debug log not warning
- 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-) http://bit.ly/lAibla
- 04:31 am MCollective Plugins Bug #7931: Integrate unit testing from testing sprint into plugins repo
- first stab at this, leaving the ticket open as we need to figure out how to test the plugins thats contained in the m...
- 04:18 am MCollective Plugins Bug #8012 (Closed): Make mongodb registration plugin fail nicely of meta registration is not conf...
As requested when ...
- 07:32 am Bug #7988 (Closed): MCollective::Message should support point to point comms
- The MCollective::Message object should support point to point comms. You should give it the list of discovered nodes...
- 07:24 am Feature #7225 (Closed): mcollectived should be able to subscribe to a per identity queue
- 6 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-) http://srt.ly/7o
Also available in: Atom