The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 09/16/2011 to 09/22/2011
- 11:02 am Feature #9360: Don't exit on exception in MCollective::RPC.rpcclient()
- Contributors agreement signed! Sorry for the delay.
- 01:51 am Bug #9632: Strange issue when creating an MCollective Agent.
- Another aside, I guess the docs should point this out better but:...
- 01:38 am Bug #9632 (Needs More Information): Strange issue when creating an MCollective Agent.
- If the client just sit there waiting it probably means something happened on the server that was unhandled, pretty ra...
- 05:48 pm Bug #9632 (Rejected): Strange issue when creating an MCollective Agent.
- While making a sample Git agent, I ran across a curios situation.
The following code works:...
- 10:10 am Feature #9360 (Requires CLA to be signed): Don't exit on exception in MCollective::RPC.rpcclient()
thanks for this, I am happy to just take your patch. Could you please sign the contributors agreement? If y...
- 08:58 am Bug #9453 (Needs More Information): mcollective init script should not be enabled by default (at ...
- So just to be clear should I just make it:...
- 08:55 am Bug #9452 (Closed): Better configuration out of box in server.cfg and client.cfg
- http://git.io/xOhoGw 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
- 08:35 am Feature #9451 (Code Insufficient): RPM Spec file improvements
- Michael Stahnke wrote:
> * reference to SUSE probably should be removed. (I can understand why they are there, bu...
- 08:33 am Bug #9402 (Closed): Remove deprecated mc-* scripts
- http://git.io/uB2Z9Q 10 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 95 deletions(-)
- 07:43 am Bug #9572 (Closed): Update getting started docs
- http://git.io/PsxPhQ 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
- 07:10 am Feature #9456 (Closed): keep track of message counts that exceeded TTLs in the global stats and r...
- http://git.io/EamB0w 7 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
- 03:34 am Feature #9403 (Closed): Release 1.3.1
- 04:01 am Bug #9572 (Closed): Update getting started docs
- the getting started docs have sample configs that predate subcollectives so produce incorrectly formatted messages
Also available in: Atom