The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 01/15/2012 to 01/21/2012
- 03:17 pm Feature #11261 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Update README to indicate that the puppet-module...
- This looked easy enough and it also got me when I was looking to the module having ruby 1.9.2 issues so I updated the...
- 03:13 pm Feature #11880 (Closed): Add rake task for compiling less dynamic stylesheets
- 03:13 pm Feature #11880: Add rake task for compiling less dynamic stylesheets
- This is no longer need, we have updated the rails apps to do it automatically.
- 12:43 pm Feature #11209 (Needs More Information): Add forge package provider
- I'm still unsure whether it makes sense to model modules as packages in puppet manifests, rather than offering some o...
- 09:49 am Feature #3858 (Closed): Site should provide a way to browse source code online
- We're closing this as the world has generally moved onto hosting the module code on github.
- 09:49 am Feature #3888 (Needs Decision): Tool's metadata should specify OSes/releases a module is suitable...
- I was thinking about something like the osfamily fact rather than a definitive granular definition if that makes sens...
- 09:45 am Bug #10683 (Closed): You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!\nYou might have expected an...
- 09:44 am Feature #3876 (Needs Decision): Tool should save "module_description" and "release_notes" in meta...
- Pieter, I think this is a duplicate of a similar request with more detail? I can't find it right now though...
- 09:43 am Feature #3877 (Rejected): Tool's "pkg" directory should be configurable
- We're actually looking to reinvent publishing of modules significantly such that we don't need to generate the local ...
- 09:42 am Feature #3878 (Needs Decision): Tool's "search" should explain how to install a module
- Needs design decision.
- 09:41 am Feature #3881 (Needs Decision): Site should put the "Your Modules" link in the sidebar in a logic...
- Needs design decision.
- 09:39 am Bug #3882 (Closed): Tool should display clearer error message when trying to build a module witho...
- 09:39 am Bug #3887 (Rejected): Site should use the special fonts, like those on the main site
- It was a mistake to make the Forge look just like our web site.
Lets not make that worse.
- 09:38 am Feature #3888 (Needs More Information): Tool's metadata should specify OSes/releases a module is ...
- I worry a lot about this unless we consider this a guide, and not a restriction.
How did you envisage this James?
- 09:37 am Feature #3889 (Closed): Tool's metadata should include dependency version management
- We can right now as far as I understand it. Closing unless someone tells me otherwise.
- 09:36 am Feature #3890 (Duplicate): Site should have some way to indicate "blessed" modules
- Closing. I just read the duplicate that was better characterized but am churning through enough tickets that I don't ...
- 09:33 am Feature #3891 (Needs Decision): Site should provide additional Metadata as categories
- 09:33 am Feature #3892: Site should support Open ID authentication
- Kelsey, we need someone to see if this code is even vaguely functional right now.
If not, we should just close thi...
- 09:30 am Feature #3896 (Needs Decision): Site homepage should show most recent/popular modules
- Pieter, does this characterize the plan to accomplish this well enough?
- 09:29 am Feature #3897 (Closed): Site should make it easy to find the puppet-module tool
- Closing as we're merging the module tool into Puppet.
- 09:01 am Feature #3915 (Rejected): System should provide testing and validation workflow
- I'm going to reject this for now, it's not on the immediate roadmap at all and we'll have a much better idea what we ...
- 08:59 am Feature #3824 (Needs Decision): Site should parse any Puppet manifest documentation in the module...
- Pieter, assigning to you to see where this fits into the existing milestone plan if so.
- 08:57 am Feature #3916 (Duplicate): Site should show documentation for a module's functions
- 08:56 am Feature #3917 (Needs Decision): Display & Document Plug-ins in Forge Modules
- Pieter, assigning to you for decision and to add the rest of the team as watchers if this fits into the longer term p...
- 08:53 am Feature #3920 (Needs Decision): Site and tool should support signing or hashing module files
- Kelsey, assigning to you to decide how this fits into the Geordie plans, and to add the rest of the team as watchers ...
- 05:51 pm Feature #11979 (Merged - Pending Release): Update existing Forge API - dependency metadata
- This will go out once #12046 is addressed.
- 05:50 pm Bug #11856 (Merged - Pending Release): Getting the forge setup and passing tests should be docume...
- This has been merged, but some coordination with Ops will be necessary to get it deployed. That's what #12046 descri...
- 04:01 pm Feature #11979 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Update existing Forge API - dependency metadata
- 10:28 am Feature #11979 (Closed): Update existing Forge API - dependency metadata
- We need to update the existing Forge REST APIs to support getting all available versions for a specific release and g...
Also available in: Atom