The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 03/23/2012 to 03/29/2012
- 02:46 pm Bug #13514: Forge should enforce versions being semantic
- The attached branch includes a migration to cleanup version data in both the database and tarballs. Coming soon are ...
- 02:44 pm Bug #13514 (Closed): Forge should enforce versions being semantic
- This means module data cleanup will need to be done, and that new modules uploaded should only be allowed if their re...
- 02:43 pm Feature #12423 (Closed): Forge should validate uploaded modules version range declarations
- The released version of the forge is using the SemVer code that's also in Puppet.
- 10:22 am Bug #13497 (Accepted): Forge interaction doesn't happen over SSL.
- When creating an account at http://forge.puppetlabs.com/users/new the form submission, which includes passwords, is n...
- 09:32 am Bug #13474 (Closed): Forge module release pages don't behave as expected.
- Go to http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/stdlib/2.2.1
It will tell you that the latest release is 0.1.3. Actua...
- 03:12 pm Bug #8027 (Closed): puppet module tool does not invalidate cache when rebuilding modules
- 03:12 pm Bug #8027: puppet module tool does not invalidate cache when rebuilding modules
- This should be completely remedied by Geordi.
- 09:57 am Bug #12589 (Merged - Pending Release): Modules have checksum for empty metadata file
- 09:57 am Bug #12589: Modules have checksum for empty metadata file
- Verified that this is the case. Uninstall ignores the metadata.json entry when checksumming.
- 10:58 am Bug #13365 (Closed): Some module releases on the forge don't have a tarball
- http://forge-dev.puppetlabs.lan/bobsh/iptables/1.0.0 can't download http://forge-dev.puppetlabs.lan/system/releases/b...
- 10:45 am Bug #13309 (Merged - Pending Release): API v1 currently dies when resolving dependencies for an u...
- This has also been deployed to forge-dev so that it can be tested before release.
Also available in: Atom