The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 01/11/2012 to 01/17/2012
- 03:59 pm Bug #11963 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): In the mysql module the Exec[mysqld-restart] should ...
- 08:08 am Bug #11916: puppetlabs-mysql needs more params to work on both CentOS/RHEL and Debian/Ubuntu
- Moving to Puppet Labs Modules for better visibility.
- 03:20 am Feature #11973 (Closed): add f5_inet support
- 03:06 am Feature #11972 (Unreviewed): add f5_license support
- 02:42 am Feature #11971 (Unreviewed): add f5_routetable support
- 01:22 pm Bug #11966 (Closed): apt module should not create a catalog with more than one apt update
- Currently, all of the sources that are added also create an apt update resource to refresh the cache.
This can res...
- 01:14 am Bug #11483: module ssh::auth should allow a purge
- 09:48 pm Bug #10449 (Merged - Pending Release): Pin priority before adding source to avoid race condition
- I verified both the issue as well as that the pull request resolved the issue
merged in commit: https://github.com...
- 01:17 pm Bug #11963 (Merged - Pending Release): In the mysql module the Exec[mysqld-restart] should have m...
- The path setting in the Exec[mysqld-restart] resource in the mysql module only checks /sbin and /usr/sbin. It should...
- 01:14 pm Bug #11962 (Rejected): mysql module should set the restart parameter to manage restarting the ser...
- I think I'm wrong here. The exec should stay simply because of the order of things. (The code comments turned out to...
- 01:00 pm Bug #11962 (Investigating): mysql module should set the restart parameter to manage restarting th...
- 01:00 pm Bug #11962 (Rejected): mysql module should set the restart parameter to manage restarting the ser...
- When refreshing the mysql service, a reload needs to be done instead of a resource. Currently this is done by an exe...
- 09:33 pm Bug #11483 (Needs More Information): module ssh::auth should allow a purge
- Hi Bill,
Could you help me understand what module you're referring to? Is this something you've found on GitHub? ...
- 09:32 am Bug #11798: vcsrepo doesn't actually update revisions with git.
- I really cannot tell if the following is the right thing to do (TM) as I don't regularly use git. However, to me it s...
- 09:21 am Bug #10619: firewall: Unable to purge unmanaged rules tables other than "filter"
- Pull request needs fixtures.
- 09:11 am Bug #10984: firewall: Default firewall class to handle rote tasks for firewall provider
- Merging this in, since it's been sitting completed for a while.
- 06:44 pm Feature #11673 (Needs Decision): Allow protocol OSPF in puppetlabs-firewall
- 06:44 pm Feature #11440 (Needs Decision): ipv4 and ipv6 providers concurrent support unless v4 or v6 only ...
- 06:44 pm Feature #11439 (Needs Decision): proto[col] sets would be cool
- 07:05 am Bug #11916 (Merged - Pending Release): puppetlabs-mysql needs more params to work on both CentOS/...
- Currently, the puppetlabs-mysql module isn't parameterized enough to run problem free on either CentOS/RHEL or Debian...
Also available in: Atom