The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 05/23/2012 to 05/29/2012
- 02:23 pm Feature #13601: add a "step" argument to the range() function in stdlib
- I've referenced this ticket [here](http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/14732).
- 05:59 am Feature #14718 (Duplicate): Module puppetlabs/lvm: size 'undef' doesn't work when creating a new ...
- I would like to propose this patch to make it possible to create a logical volume which takes up all space in the vol...
- 10:08 am Bug #9364: puppetlabs-firewall: Some iptables versions converting CIDR to netmask for source/dest...
- Most of these problems (including #10085) seem to originate from EL5; either omitting the netmasks of `/32` and `/128...
- 08:47 am Feature #14714 (Unreviewed): puppetlabs-rsync: Implement access restrictions for rsync modules
- Add support for the following directives :
* secrets file
* auth users
* hosts allow
* hosts deny
- 06:06 am Bug #14054: Firewall Module should look for the iptables cmdline tool on various places (OS depen...
- Encountered this issue on openSUSE 12.1 64-bit. Another workaround is to use symbolic links:
- 04:33 am Bug #10274 (Merged - Pending Release): firewall: using 0.0.0.0/0 for source and dest works but ca...
- Merged here:
- 12:55 am Bug #10274: firewall: using 0.0.0.0/0 for source and dest works but causes rules to reload
- I've reworked this a little bit and created a PR. Hopefully that'll speed things up.
- 08:40 am Bug #14650: puppetlabs-stdlib (v2.3.2) file_line not working
- This should be fixed in 2.3.3 -> https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-stdlib/pull/70
Can you check? Thanks.
Also available in: Atom