The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 04/26/2012 to 05/02/2012
- 02:23 pm Bug #14286 (Closed): Implicit invocation of 'puppet apply' deprecated
- http://docs.puppetlabs.com/learning/manifests.html states:
<cite>You can use puppet — that is, without any subcomm...
- 10:48 am Refactor #9895: 80 character limit
- I imagine someone is a Python developer and believes this <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#maximum-line-leng...
- 02:28 pm Feature #11402 (Closed): Revise glossary and put it front & center in the docs
- Okay, that's done! Iterating as needed. <http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/glossary.html>
- 02:35 pm Bug #14240 (Rejected): Mention that open source nodes connecting to PE need to be kept out of the...
- Open source nodes work fine with PE as long as they aren't put into the default group - we should document this and h...
Also available in: Atom