The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 05/24/2007 to 05/30/2007
- 10:34 pm Bug #650 (Closed): puppet replaces configuration directories when they are symlinks
- 10:17 pm Bug #647: dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- Yes, it creates a class method 'versionable?', and you can also call 'feature?(:versionable)', but these are both cla...
- 09:57 pm Bug #647: dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- By examining the user type, I'm pretty sure I can see how to declare the feature in the type ("feature :versionable")...
- 04:00 pm Bug #647: dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- The "right" solution here is to use 'has_features :versionable', which I was planning on doing, um, soon. The Packag...
- 12:09 pm Bug #647: dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- I've put explicit versioning? methods into all package providers, in r2538.
- 11:56 am Bug #647: dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- Personally, I'm not convinced that the dpkg provider should be considered versionable. Really, the provider has no c...
- 07:01 am Bug #649 (Closed): OSX puppetmasterd still creating users with empty password
- puppet:::502::0:0:puppet user::
- 04:45 pm Bug #648 (Closed): Crontab provider fails to remove non-managed entries when asked to
OS: Solaris 10
We have an entry like this, added some time ago by hand to the root's crontab:...
- 02:14 pm Bug #647 (Closed): dpkg provides seems to be missing versionable? method
- Attempting a package upgrade using dpkg as a provider fails.
- 12:25 am Feature #644 (Closed): package purging keeps reporting a notice
- Muahahaha! Sorted in r2537, with some assistance from Luke.
- 07:55 pm Bug #646: Puppet behaves differently relative to current working directory
- Ah, one last thing, the script I use to execute puppet looks like:...
- 07:54 pm Bug #646 (Closed): Puppet behaves differently relative to current working directory
- Ran into this in 0.22.3, and 0.22.4:
Here's the transcript:...
Also available in: Atom