The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/27/2010
- Last connection: 03/19/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 09:40 am Puppet Bug #19805 (Investigating): [PATCH] Service restart failures are ignored with --detailed-exitcodes
The pull request is here: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/1541
- 03:29 am Puppet Bug #19805 (Closed): [PATCH] Service restart failures are ignored with --detailed-exitcodes
- Documentation to --detailed-exitcodes states that mask 0x4 is applied in case
"there were failures during the transa...
- 02:07 am Puppet Bug #17488 (Tests Insufficient): Puppet needlessly crashes when run unptivileged even with --noop
- Hi Jeff,
thank you for your response. It seems that Puppet SELinux support silently disables itself if Ruby SELinu...
- 09:11 am Puppet Bug #15837: [PATCH] Fix mount with options specified on Linux
- Sorry it took so long to respond to this; I knew it would be lengthy so I sort
of procrastinated instead. Here's my ...
- 08:00 am Puppet Bug #17488: Puppet needlessly crashes when run unptivileged even with --noop
- New pull request is here: [https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/1269](https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/...
- 07:57 am Puppet Bug #17488 (Closed): Puppet needlessly crashes when run unptivileged even with --noop
- I'm mostly opening this to satisfy comments in [pull request 1022](https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/1022) ev...
- 01:50 am Puppet Bug #15837: [PATCH] Fix mount with options specified on Linux
- Hi James. Thanks for the response, I've signed the CLA and submitted a pull request now: https://github.com/puppetlab...
- 02:40 am Puppet Bug #15837 (Closed): [PATCH] Fix mount with options specified on Linux
- A hack around mount misbehavior on Mac OS X caused certain options to be set
redundantly, which is forbidden for som...
- 03:05 pm Puppet Bug #2359: stderr output from exec resource is lost
- Seems to me like this one-liner is enough to get this fixed. I believe that slight change of suidmanager's run_and_ca...
Also available in: Atom