The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/10/2011
- Last connection: 01/23/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 12:04 am MCollective Plugins Bug #6756: mc-service matching incomplete service names
- That worked, thanks.
- 11:55 pm MCollective Plugins Bug #6756 (Rejected): mc-service matching incomplete service names
- I am using the latest mc-service plugin from github. I noticed that when I do "mc-service puppet status" it shows pu...
- 11:51 pm MCollective Bug #6741 (Closed): bad server.cfg and client.cfg in 1.1.3
- I am upgrading from 1.1.0 to 1.1.3. I noticed that the server.cfg/client.cfg is still in the old non-subcollective f...
- 09:37 pm Facter Bug #6525: Test failure on Ruby 1.9.2
- I tested that and it worked on my Ruby 1.9.2, however I found another case statement with the same problem. Here is ...
- 12:19 am MCollective Feature #6274: Registration plugin target should be configurable
- The main reason I am thinking of doing it from the Registration system is that cron would be starting a new ruby inte...
- 12:43 am MCollective Feature #6274: Registration plugin target should be configurable
- Your comment about it being resource consuming made me think and I decided to take out the parts where it was sending...
- 04:55 pm MCollective Feature #6274: Registration plugin target should be configurable
- I get what you are saying. Even if the topic name was configurable I would not be able to use the contents unless I ...
- 12:44 am MCollective Feature #6274 (Closed): Registration plugin target should be configurable
- It would be nice to have a server.cfg option to have registration plugins' target (aka topic) be customizable. This ...
Also available in: Atom