The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/16/2011
- Last connection: 08/01/2012
Reported issues: 5
- 01:22 pm Facter Feature #15714: Add OS major release fact
- Pull Req at https://github.com/puppetlabs/facter/pull/272
- 01:20 pm Facter Feature #15714 (Duplicate): Add OS major release fact
- On RHEL clones (osfamily RedHat) and Debian it would be useful to pull out the major release version
ie 5.8=>5, 6....
- 08:44 am Facter Refactor #11308: general operatingsystemrelease fact should be deprecated
- -1 for me on the concept of depreciating operatingsystemrelease on Linux. It's a very useful variable to use with con...
- 05:48 am Puppet Bug #15512 (Needs More Information): puppet resource_type search '*' - differences between yaml a...
- (blame bodepd...)
Trying out his example of puppet resource_type search '*' on a puppetmaster
--render-as json ...
- 07:38 am Facter Bug #15001: ipaddress fact fails on Fedora 17
- Patch available https://github.com/puppetlabs/facter/pull/239
- 06:14 am Facter Bug #15001: ipaddress fact fails on Fedora 17
- We should maybe consider using 'ip addr'?
Example from Fedora 17 laptop
[aelwell@pcitgtelwell ~]$ ip addr | gre...
- 02:08 am Facter Bug #8210: virtual fact should work for EL kvm guests
- > Most of linux guests would have lscpu (within util-linux)
Sadly not for RHEL 5 clones (SL / centos / SLC) -- the u...
- 02:56 am Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #13977 (Closed): yum.puppetlabs.com has i386 facter package in x86_64 arch directory
- Please can someone remove facter-1.6.0-1.i386.rpm from http://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/5/products/x86_64/
as it's blo...
- 01:18 am Puppet Community Package Repository Feature #13019 (Accepted): Yum repo needs updating for test fedora releases
- Hi folks,
Is there any chance of having http://yum.puppetlabs.com/fedora/f17/ (and possibly f18 / rawhide) availab...
- 02:20 pm Facter Feature #9260: Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- Sure, but I don't understand how to write ruby testsuites -- I'm guessing from a nose round the code that I need to d...
Also available in: Atom