The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 02/08/2013
Reported issues: 8
- 01:50 pm Puppet Bug #19147: puppet agent --test actually applies changes
- Yeah, that's exactly my point. :) So in your view "testing your manifests"
and "applying your manifests" are the same...
- 06:06 am Puppet Bug #19147 (Rejected): puppet agent --test actually applies changes
When I run 'puppet agent --test', it actually makes the changes, it doesn't just test doing them... I was e...
- 11:50 am Puppet Bug #15527 (Rejected): More sensible default for dns_alt_names
- I'm tired of running into this bug every single time I create a new install of Puppet. Please make the default for dn...
- 08:04 pm Puppet Bug #3155 (Closed): Strange if statement regex problem, matches fail with "Cannot reassign variab...
- I have been doing work on my puppet server itself. I recently changed this:...
- 12:58 pm Puppet Bug #3019: Failed to generate resources / Could not retieve file metadata
- I get these errors (mostly eval_generate) all the time on my hosts (WEBRick). It's sporadic, doesn't happen every run...
- 08:44 pm Puppet Bug #3022 (Closed): Purge doesn't seem to remove directories.
- Setting purge=yes on a recursive file resource doesn't work completely for me in 0.25.1. I have a definition that sel...
- 07:44 pm Puppet Bug #2899: puppetd checks client files recursively even if they aren't specified
- Sorry, ignore this comment.
- 02:56 pm Puppet Bug #2899: puppetd checks client files recursively even if they aren't specified
- Oh I should add, running puppetd in debug mode doesn't show anything, it just sits there forever, chewing up memory a...
- 02:54 pm Puppet Bug #2899 (Rejected): puppetd checks client files recursively even if they aren't specified
- We stumbled upon a puppetd using 100% CPU and 12 GB of RAM a few days ago. We have a DB app in /usr/local/fedora and ...
- 02:41 pm Puppet Bug #2748: config file takes priority over external_nodes in 0.25.x
- I think I just ran into this problem also. I didn't have an environment set in my puppet.conf, I distribute a fact th...
Also available in: Atom